A few weeks ago I was delighted to be approached by a very nice chap called Michael Coombe. Mike is an entrepreneur who has run various successful businesses, mainly focused on personal development. He also runs the podcast “Who’s Going to Stop Me”.
We did the interview on a Saturday morning a few weeks ago but it is now live:
Given it was quite early on a Saturday, I do take a little while to get going, but we did cover a lot of interesting material by the end of the interview.
Mike has summarised the main points as follows:
- Why it is so important to learn about finance and investment.
- Why we can’t rely on the government for a pension when we retire.
- Why you are guaranteed to lose real wealth if you keep money in cash.
- What real inflation is and how to combat it.
- How to invest like the Rothschild family, Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge and the most successful investors of all time.
- The main asset classes you should consider.
- How to ensure you save and invest 10% of your income.
- How anyone can get to a SEVEN FIGURE SUM by the time they retire.
- How asset allocation is dependent on age and how comfortable you are with risk.
- Why 70% of lottery winners go bankrupt.
I hope you enjoy our conversation if you do get a chance to check it out!