Pete Matthew is the author of ‘The Meaningful Money Handbook’ and founder of MeaningfulMoney - one of the UK's biggest and best personal finance podcasts.
I was delighted when he invited me on to the podcast recently. Our conversation went live on Pete’s site yesterday and is now available to download on audio and video.
Over the course of a wide-ranging conversation, we covered lots of our key themes:
- The importance of protecting the downside
- The role played by human psychology
- My stance on commodities
- Fiat money
- Investing and Brexit
- The pensions crisis
- Property: Renting vs. buying
- The financial advice industry
- Our VT PEF Global Multi Asset fund
I very much hope you will enjoy the podcast as much as Pete and I enjoyed recording it!
Please do share it if you share our sense of mission about how important these themes are.